Cédric Bonnet joined the firm as a partner in December 2013. He was the legal head and director of the Global Restructuring group of the Paris branch of Royal Bank of Scotland from 2005 to 2013. Prior to that, he worked as an associate at Gide Loyrette Nouel in the banking department for 8 years.
Major recent projects
- Lenders’ advisor on financing and refinancing of single or portfolio assets (office buildings, student residences, logistical hubs), shopping centers and retirement homes.
- Counsel to arrangers and subscribers in respect of mortgage-structured bond issues.
- Banks’ advisor on completion guarantees and development programs and operations (sale before completion (VEFA), BEFA and property development contracts).
- Debt funds’ advisor (real estate and corporate debts) on financing and refinancing transactions on the primary and secondary markets.
- Counsel to infrastructure funds, pension funds and sponsors, listed companies, SIIC and OPCI on setting up financing of their investments.
Admitted to the Paris bar since 1998
Master’s degree (DEA) in Economy Law from the University of Paris-Dauphine