Cyrille has also developed significant expertise in the field of commercial leases, where he advises both real estate companies and users.
major recent projects
- Pointe Métro in Gennevilliers (25,000m²) on behalf of the Hines European Value Added Fund
- Future head offices of Stago International in Asnières (9,000m²)
- Restructuring of the leases between Carrefour Property and the Carrefour Group operating companies
- Park-Azur building in Montrouge (24,000m²) on behalf of Gecina
- New head offices for the Heineken Group in Rueil Malmaison (9,000m²)
- Laennec transaction for the Allianz Group
- Espace Saint Quentin shopping centre (48,500m²) for the Allianz Group
- Buildings developed by the Hines European Development Fund at the site of the former Renault plant in Boulogne Billancourt (76,000m²)
- The Colisée building (25,000m²) in the La Défense business district in Paris for the Allianz Group
Cyrille Bailly has been a partner at Lacourte Balas Raquin since 2009. He joined the firm in 2001.