He is particularly experienced in drafting and negotiating preliminary contracts and deeds of sale, complex leases and the division of property rights, real estate development contracts, and matters related to real estate organisation and planning.
Together with Vincent Guinot, he published in October 2016 a treatise (at Le Moniteur editions) on the authorisations to operate a commercial business (“autorisations d’exploitation commerciale”).
Damien Grosse is a HEC business school graduate and holds a DSN master’s degree in notarial studies. He is a member of both the Paris and New York Bars.
He joined the firm as a partner after several years working in the real estate department at Gide Loyrette Nouel.
Previously, Damien Grosse was an associate at a major notarial firm in Paris.
Major recent projects
- Counsel of Gecina for the signature of the lease in future state of completion (BEFA) with PartnerRe, covering nearly 5,700 m² of its building undergoing restructuring located rue Guersant in Paris.
- Counsel of Freo Immo for the signature of a lease in future state of completion (BEFA) in Paris.
- Counsel of Vinci Immobilier, as developer, for the signing of the definitive agreements (building lease, CPI and BEFA) for the realization of an Inside by Meliá hotel in the Roissypole area, near Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Counsel of Vinci Immobilier, as developer, for the conclusion of a property development contract with the Ascott group to transform a real estate office (4,700 m²) located on rue Bassano into a 5-star tourist hotel.
- Counsel of Poste Immo for the signature of a lease in future state of completion with AG2R La Mondiale (as landlord) for a lease regarding the project of an office development of 42 000 sq.m. in Paris.
- Counsel of Middle-East investors for the construction, marketing and off-plan sales of a 35,000 sq.m. development in Evry (offices, residential and commercial units).
- Counsel of BNP Paribas Real Estate for a lease in future state of completion of a 43,000 sq.m. development for Novartis Pharma in the Paris region.
- Counsel of Poste Immo for various leases in the context of the Poste du Louvre refurbishment project in Paris.
- Counsel of Vinci Immobilier for various leases and the sale in future state of completion of several commercial units in Cannes (06).
- Counsel of BNP Paribas Real Estate in the framework of the sale in future state of completion of the building named Ecowest, located in Levallois-Perret, to SCI White River C Levallois. The delivery of the building, representing an office surface area of 58,000 sq.m., took place in April 2017.
- Counsel of BNP Paribas Real Estate for the leasing of the Ecowest building to L’Oréal.
- Counsel of Kaufman & Broad for the negotiation of a lease in future state of completion with SNI, real estate company of the Caisse des Dépôts Group, for the relocation of SNI’s head office (23,000 sq.m., ZAC Paris Rive Gauche, Paris 13th arrondissement).