Emilie Capron joined the firm as a partner in November 2013, after thirteen years in the real estate transactions & financing team at Gide Loyrette Nouel. From 2005 to 2007, she deepened her experience with Maître Bernard, lawyer admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation). She is a former Secretary of the Conference of the trainee lawyers admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation).
Majour recent projects
- EDF Invest: adviser to EDF Invest for the entry into of a partnership agreement with Eiffage and AG Real Estate to acquire, renovate and restructure property assets in Paris and Ile de France (2015)
- Oxford Properties: adviser to Oxford Properties for the acquisition of the real estate called “Parisquare” located 30-34 rue du Chemin Vert and 17/19 and 19bis rue Breguet in Paris (75017) (2015)
- Tikehau Investment Management: adviser to Tikehau IM for the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of 35 retail properties, located in France (total area of over 200,000 sq.m.) (2015)
- Tikehau Investment Management: adviser to Tikehau IM for the acquisition and financing of the shopping center named “Bercy 2″ in Charenton-le-Pont (94) (70 shops, 35,200 m²) (2015)
- CarVal Investors: adviser to CarVal Investors Council for acquisition of a property located in Gennevilliers (Hauts de Seine) (50,000 m²) (2015)
- Oxford Properties: adviser to Oxford Properties for the acquisition of a building located 92 avenue de France in Paris (75013) fully let to RFF (22,000 sq. m.) (2014)
- AXA / Majunga: adviser to AXA Investment Managers for the entry into a lease on nineteen storey of the Tour Majunga in La Défense (26,000 m²) (2014)
- Admitted to the Paris bar since 2001
- DESS in Notarial Law, University Paris II Panthéon Assas – Professor Michel Grimaldi (1999)
- HEC business school – Major in Corporate & Tax Law (1997)
The OPCI: for whom and for what use, Emilie Capron, Immoweek, October 21, 2014.
Real estate collective investment trusts (OPCI), Legal regime, Emilie Capron, Editions Revue Banque, Collection droit, 177 pages. Price of the legal book of the banking industry issued by the FBF in the 2015 edition of the fair Place au Droit.