Emilie Capron is individually ranked in the category “up and coming” by Chambers Europe, 2018, for which Emilie Capron “demonstrates strength in real estate finance and fund formation mandates, with a particular focus on OPCIs. Sources describe her as “very good” and “very technical.”
Emilie Capron joined the firm as a partner in November 2013, after thirteen years in the real estate transactions & financing team at Gide Loyrette Nouel. From 2005 to 2007, she deepened her experience with Maître Bernard, lawyer admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation). She is a former Secretary of the Conference of the trainee lawyers admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation).
Majour recent projects
- Groupama Immobilier / Soco : adviser to Groupama Immobilier on the entry into a 12-year firm lease in future state of completion on the whole 5,478 sq. m. building named SoCo located 44-48, rue Saint-Lazare (75009) with FaberNovel. (2017)
- AXA IM / WeWork : adviser to AXA Investment Managers – Real Assets on the entry into a long term lease in future state of completion with WeWork on office spaces (6000 m2) located 40 Rue du Colisée (75008). (2017)
- Tikehau IM / Mr. Bricolage : adviser to Tikehau IM on the re-commitment of Mr. Bricolage on a portfolio of 23 sites purchased by a fund managed by Tikehau IM in 2014. (2017)
- AIF : adviser to the subsidiary of a national developer on the creation of an alternative investment fund (AIF) dedicated to professional investors under the form of a French société civile immobilière. (2017)
- Tikehau IM / Escoffier : adviser to Tikehau IM for the purchase and financing of a 29,000 sq. m. logistical asset. (2016)
- A Plus finance / FPI : adviser to A Plus finance for the creation of Silver Generation, an OPCI under the forme of a retail fund (FPI) dedicated to the investment in serviced housing. (2016)
- Swiss Life Reim : adviser to Swiss Life Reim for the creation of an OPCI gathering a limited number of institutional investors and the acquisition by this OPCI of approx. 20% of Cargo, a new real estate company dedicated to Carrefour’s logistic properties. (2016)
- EDF Invest: adviser to EDF Invest for the entry into of a partnership agreement with Eiffage and AG Real Estate to acquire, renovate and restructure property assets in Paris and Ile de France (2015)
- Tikehau Investment Management: adviser to Tikehau IM for the acquisition and financing of a portfolio of 35 retail properties, located in France (total area of over 200,000 sq.m.). (2015)
- AXA / Majunga: adviser to AXA Investment Managers for the entry into a lease on nineteen storey of the Tour Majunga in La Défense (26,000 m²) (2014)
- Admitted to the Paris bar since 2001
- DESS in Notarial Law, University Paris II Panthéon Assas – Professor Michel Grimaldi (1999)
- HEC business school – Major in Corporate & Tax Law (1997)
The OPCI: for whom and for what use, Emilie Capron, Immoweek, October 21, 2014.
Real estate collective investment trusts (OPCI), Legal regime, Emilie Capron, Editions Revue Banque, Collection droit, 177 pages. Price of the legal book of the banking industry issued by the FBF in the 2015 edition of the fair Place au Droit.