Emilie Capron is individually ranked in the category “up and coming” by Chambers Europe, 2019, for which “Emilie Capron handles a wide array of real estate matters such as leasing, sales and acquisitions. She is noted for her expertise on real estate investment vehicles“. Emilie Capron is also referenced in 2019 by IFLR 1000 as notable practitioner in the real estate sector and by BestLawyers – France (2020 edition) in Real Estate.
Emilie Capron joined the firm as a partner in November 2013, after thirteen years in the real estate transactions & financing team at Gide Loyrette Nouel. From 2005 to 2007, she deepened her experience with Maître Bernard, lawyer admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation). She is a former Secretary of the Conference of the trainee lawyers admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation).
Majour recent projects
- Tikehau IM: on the considered sale to Bouygues Immobilier, laureate of the project “Inventing Greater Paris Metropolis”, in the frame of the redevelopment of the site of Charenton Bercy, of the Escoffier’s warehouses held by a fund managed by Tikehau IM and on the partnership entered into between Bouygues Immobilier and the fund Tikehau Real Estate Opportunity 2018 (TREO 2018) to follow up in the continuity the development of this 360,000 sq.m. project (2018).
- Amundi Immobilier: on the acquisition, from Bouygues Immobilier, of 50% of the capital of the owner company of the Green Office © Enjoy building (17.384 m²) located in the Batignolles district, and on its partnership with the “Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations”, which retains its 50% stake in the capital (2018).
- Credit.fr: a subsidiary company of Tikehau Capital, on the acquisitions of 100% of the share capital of Homunity.fr, an internet crowdfunding platform specialized in connecting investors with real-estate developers (2018).
- Swiss Life Reim France: on the financing of a sale & lease back transaction with Vacanceselect for the acquisition of 7 campings operated under the brand Tohapi Privilège and representing about 3,000 campsites (2018).
- Catella Real Estate AG: on the acquisition, on behalf of two residential pan-European German real estate funds, from A Plus Finance a real estate portfolio named « Seniority », composed of six senior housing residences, for an amount of 128M€ (2018).
- AXA IM: on the entry on behalf of CNP Assurances into a lease in future state of completion on the 16 600 sq. m. building named Freedom located 15-25, boulevard de l’Amiral Bruix (75016) with Murex, a financial software publishing company (2018).
- Admitted to the Paris bar since 2001
- DESS in Notarial Law, University Paris II Panthéon Assas – Professor Michel Grimaldi (1999)
- HEC business school – Major in Corporate & Tax Law (1997)
The OPCI: for whom and for what use, Emilie Capron, Immoweek, October 21, 2014.
Real estate collective investment trusts (OPCI), Legal regime, Emilie Capron, Editions Revue Banque, Collection droit, 177 pages. Price of the legal book of the banking industry issued by the FBF in the 2015 edition of the fair Place au Droit.
The impact of negative reference interest rates on real estate loans, Cédric Bonnet and Emilie Capron, Immoweek, 1er mars 2016.