Irène Cottaris advises French and international investment funds, institutional investors and developers in connection with real estate transactions (mainly relating to offices and hotels).
Irène has also developed a significant expertise in the field of commercial leases, where she advises both real estate companies and users.
MAJOR RECENT PROJECTS
- Advising Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield on the the sale of the Ariane Tower (64,500 sq.m) in La Défense to GIC, the sovereign fund of Singapore
- Advising Twenty Two Real Estate and Scaprim on the sale to GreenOak of 100% of the share capital of a company owning a portfolio composed of seven warehouses located in France (167,000 sq.m).
- Advising The Student Hotel (i) on the acquisition in future state of completion of a hotel and a coliving residence located in Toulouse and composed of 354 rooms, and (ii) on the acquisition process of an office building located in Paris, and the negotiation of the construction contracts for its redevelopment into a hotel of 280 rooms.
- Advising Vinci Immobilier on the acquisition of 49.9% of the share capital of Urbat Promotion, first part of the transaction allowing Vinci Immobilier to acquire the totality of the share capital of Urbat Promotion during the 2nd semester of 2020.
- Advising PSA (i) on the sale of the PSA’s former industrial site located in La Garenne-Colombes to a joint-venture set up between Nexity and Engie, to create, notably, the future campus of Engie, and (ii) on the negotiation with Nexity of the commercial lease in future state of completion (BEFA) relating to the future flagship of PSA in La Garenne-Colombes.
- Advising Tereos on (i) the acquisition to La Française des Jeux of its former headquarter, in order to redevelop it and create its own future campus, and (ii) the drafting of all the related intra-group leases.
- Advising Frey on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of a company owning a retail park of 18,000 sq.m. of GLA located in Seine-et-Marne.
Irène Cottaris started her career at Linklaters LLP in 2007. She joined Lacourte Raquin Tatar in September 2014. She has been appointed counsel in February 2017 and became partner in January 2020.
- Admitted to the Paris bar since 2007
- Master’s degree (DESS) in real estate law from Paris II Panthéon Assas University – Pr. Perinet-Marquet (2006)
- EDHEC Business School – major finance (2005)