He has particular experience in industrial, institutional, listed and unlisted real estate companies and on the tax aspects of their transactions and activities. He is also active in complex tax litigation.
Julien Souyeaux is a lecturer in tax law for the Companies and Real Estate course of the Master’s 2 degree – Company Law and Taxation – DJCE at Montpellier University. He also runs training sessions for the firm’s clients covering the tax implications of real estate transactions.
Major recent projects
- Tax advice provided to a developer within the context of acquiring a residential, commercial and offices development project
- Legal and tax advice provided to a developer within the context of a co-development partnership
- Tax advice provided to a pharmaceutical laboratory during the acquisition of a company holding the rights to a molecule under development
- Tax services provided to an institutional investor within the context of the acquisition of a shopping centre development project
Also an accountancy graduate, Julien Souyeaux has been a partner since 2009. He joined the firm in 2003.
- DESCF degree in accountancy and finance
- DJCE and DESS in business law
- MSTCF in accountancy and finance
Julien Souyeaux is listed in Décideurs magazine’s directory and guide to Real estate and construction (2012 edition) and Décideurs magazine’s directory and guide to Asset management & tax management (2012 edition) under the “Real Estate Taxation” categories.