MAJOR RECENT PROJECTS
- Counsel of Sade Telecom, a subsidiary of the Veolia group specialized in the installation and maintenance of telecoms networks, on the acquisition by the Montefiore Investment V fund alongside the management team.
- Counsel to SNCF on the creation of a common railway company with SNCB in order to consolidate their interests Thalys,
- Counsel to an investment fund in the context of an acquisition project over CFAO,
- Counsel to the Chatel group on the acquisition, within a consortium including Adrien Bellier, Terroirs Distillers and Unigrains, of Quartier Français Spiritueux Outre-Mer from the La Martiniquaise group, and the opening of its capital to Vivéris Management,
- Counsel to France Télécom on the acquisition of CCT (Congo Chine Télécom, a mobile phone operator in République Démocratique du Congo (RDC), from ZTE Corporation and the State of RDC,
- Counsel to BNP Paribas on the setting up of a joint venture with GE Capital Real Estate for the rehabilitation of the “Citylights” real estate property,
- Counsel to the Hammerson group in the context of the sale of a 51% share of the O’Parinor shopping mall to the National Pension Fund of Korea,
- Counsel to SNCF on the setting up of a common company with IBM for provision of computer services to the SNCF group,
- Counsel to CNP Assurances and Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations in the framework of the project of merger of CNP Assurances and Malakoff-Médéric’s pension saving activities,
- Counsel to Groupe Castel on the merger of its sugar-related business in Sub-Saharan Africa with that of the Vilgrain group, and the takeover of the Somdiaa group.
Renaud Rossa joined Lacourte Raquin Tatar in 2013. He was previously a partner at Gide Loyrette Nouel where he practiced for over 10 years in Paris and Shanghai.
Admitted to the Paris bar since 2002
Master’s degree (DESS) in Business Administration, IAE de Paris – University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne (2000)
Master’s degree (DEA) in Business and Economy Law, University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne (1999)
Master (Maîtrise) in Private Law, University of Lille II (1998)