MAJOR RECENT PROJECTS
- The “Laennec” transaction on behalf of the Allianz Group
- Future head offices of Stago International in Asnières (9,000m²)
- Restructuring of the leases between Carrefour Property and the Carrefour Group operating companies
- The “Park-Azur” building in Montrouge (24,000m²) on behalf of Gecina
- “Espace Saint Quentin” shopping centre (48,500m²) on behalf of the Allianz Group
- Buildings developed by the Hines European Development Fund on the site of the former Renault plant in Boulogne Billancourt (76,000m²)
- The “Colisée” building (25,000m²) in the La Défense business district in Paris on behalf of the Allianz Group
A notary from 1976 to 1985, a lawyer at the Paris Bar since 1985, Thierry Lacourte founded the firm in 1993.
Thierry Lacourte is individually ranked in Band 2 in the “Real Estate: France” category of Chambers Europe, 2012 edition. He is described as a “Highly reputed founding partner [who] has been a prominent figure in the real estate field for many years, and has a formidable reputation”.
He is a PLC Which Lawyer (2012 edition) “Recommended individual” in the “Real Estate” category.
Thierry Lacourte is listed by The Legal 500 EMEA 2011-2012 edition in the Real Estate field.
He is listed amongst top real estate lawyers by The Legal Media Group Guide to the World’s Leading Real Estate Lawyers.
He is listed in Décideurs magazine’s directory and guide to Real estate and construction (2012 edition) in the “Real estate transactions: Investment”, “Real estate transactions: Financing”, “Real estate developments” and “Planning” categories.