He also developed a significant experience in the field of renewable energies, specifically wind power.
An expert in planning law, he is the author of numerous articles published in specialized law journals (La Semaine Juridique, Opérations Immobilières, Construction-Urbanisme, BJDU,…), he is the author of the Berger-Levrault’s commented edition of the French Planning Code (Code de l’urbanisme) and is a speaker at training sessions and conferences (Moniteur, Dalloz).
Major recent projects
- Development of a shopping area in the Paris greater area (Ile-de-France),
- Extension and planning of a port area,
- 20 MW Wind farm in Burgundy (Côte d’Or) (20 MW),
- Housing building in Neuilly-sur-Seine,
- PRES-Université Montpellier Sud de France.
Vincent Guinot joined the firm as a partner after several years working as an associate at Célice-Blancpain-Soltner, a law firm admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation), and as a partner at H&G AVOCATS.
Vincent Guinot holds a Master’s degree (DESS) in Administration and public management from Paris II Pantheon-Assas University and a Master’s degree (DESS) in Public law litigation from Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University.