Vincent Guinot specialises in public and administrative law, particularly in the field of city planning and zoning law, and in the regulatory and operational implementation of construction and investment projects.
He also developed a significant experience in the field of renewable energies, specifically wind power.
Major recent projects
- Advised Gecina on the development of the “L1ve” building located avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris (former head office of PSA Group),
- Counsel of Eiffage for the development of Ecoquartier “La Vallée” in Chatenay-Malabry (formerly Ecole Centrale de Paris),
- Advised BNP Paribas on the implementation of “La Ville Multistrates” in Paris (17th district), in the process of the “Réinventer Paris” call for projects (Ternes-Villiers site),
- Counsel of Icade and Emerige on the redevelopment of the RATP maintenance workshops “Ateliers de Maintenance” located in the 15th district of Paris,
- Advised Altarea Cogedim in the context of the implementation of the “Fair Play” project located in Bondy, in the pocess of the “IMGP 2″ call for projects.
- Advised SFL in the context of the implementation of the “Biome” project located in Paris (15th disctrict).
- Represented AXA before the administrative courts in the litigation against building permit relating to the
Hermitage Towers located in Paris-La Défense.
Vincent Guinot joined the firm as partner in January 2012, after several years being an associate at Célice- Blancpain-Soltner, a law firm admitted to the French Supreme Courts (Conseil d’État and Cour de Cassation), and as a partner at H&G Avocats.
Vincent Guinot holds a Master’s degree (DESS) in Administration and public management from Paris II Pantheon- Assas University and a Master’s degree (DESS) in Public law litigation from Paris I Pantheon-Sorbonne University.
Chambers Europe 2020 – Planning – Spotlight table: Vincent Guinot « has excellent expertise and a deal-maker approach, » according to sources. He mostly assists private clients with planning authorizations, regulatory matters regarding planning documents and land issues. Guinot also boasts expertise in planning disputes.
Legal500 EMEA 2020 – Administrative and Public Law – « The team provides excellent expertise in specific areas like town planning law and real estate law issues. It provides appropriate recommendations and strategic advice that meet client expectations and requirements. (…) The team has great expertise in the field of urban planning law and has very good knowledge of the real estate market. »
An expert in planning law, he is the author of numerous articles published in specialized law journals (La Semaine Juridique, Opérations Immobilières, Construction-Urbanisme, BJDU,…), he is the author of the Berger-Levrault’s commented edition of the French Planning Code (Code de l’urbanisme) and is a speaker at training sessions and conferences (Moniteur, Dalloz, Fédération des promoteurs immobiliers, Gridauh).