In parallel, Alexis has developed a solid expertise in the structuring of complex real estate transactions as well as in the negotiation and monitoring of the execution of construction contracts.
Major recent projects
- Advising contracting authorities in litigation over works contracts in the case of corporate financial claims and/or project manager’s claims, or else in the case of the setting of the manufacturer’s warranty and assurance construction
- Advising a commercial property company in the context of a termination action of a shopping center’s disposal contrat
- Advising a hotel group in the context of action for forced execution of a promise of building lease
- Advising a promoter on the termination of a protocol relating to the construction of an office tower
- Advising an industrial group in the context of a dispute relating to the execution of a turnkey construction contract for a plant producing electricity from biomass
- Advising a Luxemburg investment fund in a dispute relating to the non-reimbursement of partners’ current accounts
- Counsel for an American investment fund in a dispute relating to the breach of a promise to sell shares
- Counsel of Groupama Immobilier for the signature of a BEFA and a CPI for the construction of The Link, futur headquarter of Total in La Défense.
- Counsel of Allianz Real Estate in the context of office buildings’ restructuration
- Counsel of Altarea Cogedim in the context of Issy Cœur de Ville district and the extension of a shopping center
- Counsel of Axa Reim in the context of the construction of an office building and the restructuration of an office building
- Counsel of Gecina in the context of the restructuration of an office building
- Counsel of Groupama Immobilier in the context of the restructuration of an office building and the construction of an office building tower
- Counsel of Hines in the context of the construction of an office building tower
- Counsel of LVMH int he context of the restructuration of the Samaritaine
- Counsel of Post Immo in the context of the restructuration of old postal relays (especially the former postal relay located rue du Louvre)
- Counsel of Société d’Exploitation de l’Aréna in the context of the construction Paris La Défense Aréna
- Counsel of SFL in the context of an office building
- Counsel of UBS in the context of the context of the construction of an office building tower and the restructuration of a real estate complex for office use
Alexis Le Liepvre joined the firm as a partner after several years working for a leading French law firm in real estate law, and subsequently for Gide Loyrette Nouel in its real estate team.
Alexis holds a Master’s degree in business Law from the University of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas and a Master of Laws from the University of Paris XI and HEC – ESCP-EAP business schools.
The Legal500 EMEA 2020 – Real Estate – Top-Tier : quoted as « highly recommanded and expert in litigation » amidst a team « which realized an important transactions volume and participated to most of the market’s historical transactions, especially in advising on the acquisitions of the Majunga Tower, the CBX Tower in La Défense and the disposal of Ariane Tower ».
‘The team is made up of top-class lawyers who have 360-degree real estate knowledge and who are able to cover acquisition, financing, leasing, tax and public law work. They can handle the most sophisticated negotiations.’
Referenced since 2016
Best Lawyer 2020 – Construction Law
Décideurs Magazine 2020 – Construction & contentieux : ranked « Forte notoriété, groupe 1 » in Commercial Litigation
Option Droit et Affaires (ODA) – Option Finance – 2020 : features three stars in the Acquisition Litigation
Ranked since 2016